Sunday, September 10, 2006

More guilty pleasures


So remember when I mentioned about how Chrissa and I started getting into The Simple Life?

I have another confession.

I love South Park.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are twisted, disgusting individuals but they sure can make you laugh. I've probably watched a dozen episodes in my life and I always laugh and I always feel guilty about laughing. I can't figure out why I like it. It's not that it's crass--because that usually turns me off. I think it's 1) the 2-dimensional artwork, 2) their voices, 3) and Cartman.



Cartman is one of the best characters ever created. He is so obnoxious that you have to like him. And he is an evil genius.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cartman is hilarious, but one of the best characters ever created? Hmmm.

I was just musing about how thought-provoking your blog always seems to be, and then I read this. It worked wonders for my inferiority complex. Thank you.

Seriously though, I really appreciate all the stuff you throw up here, Phee.

Jared said...

Well, after the last post languished there for days on end...I figured I needed something a little less weighty.

Thanks!